Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2019

New motor mounts and hoses...

Of course - the transmission coupler got lost. Not by me, but of course, it's my problem.
After some investigation, I did find out what spline was used on the input shaft: Rockwell SQHD side gears. So for luck, the Hot Head guys still had an old diff and will get me that gear that we can then turn into a coupler.
I also got a new fuel pressure regulator as I need to get my fuel pressure way up there. I know you can drive a 5.5 A/F on methanol if you add enough water and it seems to run a lot better (at least on bearings) than pure methanol with 3.x A/F. But nevertheless - more fuel capacity never hurts. So with a base pressure of 90 psi we should get app 320 ccm from each injector... Given the 3 inch inlet limit on the engine, we should be getting close. The first ideas about a twin injector per cylinder set up are already in the making.
Kai has been so kind (or unhappy with the old motor mounts), he built some new ones. Stuff almost starts to look professional!
Weight brackets are also in the works!
Finn has done my turbo stuff and I should pick that up at the event in Zwolle.
In the meanwhile, I am busy doing all the air lines and fuel hoses.





1 Kommentar:

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.